Tuesday, May 31, 2011

POTD - Memorial Day



POTD - Memorial Day
©2011 Kristin Corlett

I decided a few days ago that my photo for my 365 project was going to be a flag.  The wind was blowing the other day and all the flags I saw were blowing in a fantastic fashion, but in my 365 project the photos have to be taken each day.  If I wanted a flag photo on Monday, I had to take the picture on Monday.  As luck would have it, there was no wind and no waving flags for me.  A car dealer by my house, however, has had these flags on their light posts for months now.  They looked great with the sun behind them and with no wind.  This was the perfect flag for Memorial Day. 

Enjoy!
Kristin

4 comments:

Ann in the UP said...

Very nice. The light is perfect.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Perfect with the sky in the background.

Bill Lisleman said...

Couldn't you just flag someone down?
Sorry
Very red white and blue - nice

42N said...

Great colors and composition!