Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Big Smile!

Just an update on my husband. 

We got his lab results back and talked with our nurse coordinator today and Tom's liver enzyme levels have gone down again.  This time they dropped over 200 points in a week. 

This is good good good!

He has a liver biopsy scheduled for tomorrow and we are going to keep that appointment so that the doctors can test to see if something strange is going on or if the spike in his numbers were due to the supplements he was taking and has since stopped taking :)

Oh my goodness the relief that washed over me when she read those numbers off to me today was like being dunked in the pool.  It was big, it was dramatic and it was instantaneous. 

Thankfully I didn't need to get soaked to understand!

So, I can take my trip to Michigan without worrying that Tom is going to get sick while I'm gone. 

Thanks so much for all of the prayers and thoughts of wellness.  We used all of them!


Have a wonderful, healthy day!

Kristin

4 comments:

Claudya Martinez said...

Happy Day!!!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That is beautiful news.

Keetha Broyles said...

So happy about this news! What a relief.

Lisa Nelsen-Woods said...

I'm so glad you got good news!!