Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Bye Bye Michigan


Music: Chantal Kreviazuk - Leaving On A Jet Plane

Goodness it's hard to leave.

I want to do so many things, be a part of so many projects, events, lives and...fill in the blank.

Don't you just wish you could pack up all of the things you love and keep them with you all the time?

I guess that's why we have memories.

Well Michigan, I'm going to be back again in October if all goes as planned.

Thanks for the lovely time, the great weather, the friendship & love of family that I haven't seen in forever and the love from my immediate family.

It's been a really great 5 days.

Muuahhh!
Kristin - The Goat

4 comments:

Ann in the UP said...

I know it's pretty bold to speak for Michigan, my dear, but we are glad you had such a memory-making visit with your family.

I never get to see my kids for long enough to suit me, since they are spread all over the place. BUT only yesterday had two sons and a daughter-in-law and a granddaughter here! Good times!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a great visit.

Terri said...

darn! I missed you again?

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Growing up in the 50's we all lived around each other. Today everyone is spread across the country. I miss the old days.