Saturday, June 19, 2010

Fun!

I'm having a great time in Michigan.  Thankfully I scheduled some Photos of the Day to run while I was traveling because I've hardly had a chance to take a breath it seems.  I keep thinking that I'll be able to spend a few hours at night to download some of the photos and sit and chat on my blog, but I've crawled into bed these past two nights and have fallen asleep before my head hits the pillow.

I think today I will get a chance to do that as the reunion is this afternoon and it's not at my Mom's where I'm staying.  This means that I'm probably not going to be a part of the cleaning and clean-up crew, so I can just sit and visit and eat and talk and then come home :) 

We had a really nice event at my Mom's last night - I'm getting the photos all sorted this morning and hope to post some of them tonight.  (or tomorrow)

Have a great Saturday!
Kristin

3 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

So glad you are getting this chance to be with family.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I am so glad that your trip is going so well.

Claudya Martinez said...

It's nice to hear you are having a great time.