Sunday, June 20, 2010

POTD - The girls


POTD - The girls

Zora mentioned that one day when Scarlett was old enough to stand on her own, she'd like to have a photo taken with each of them standing on these logs. My sister, their mom, said that we could do that right now and just have Scarlett sit on the log. Zora thought that was a pretty good idea.

So this is that photo that Zora wanted someday.   I have no idea why Stella looks so funny, but all of the photos are like that from this moment.  She would not smile or change that expression. 

Since Zora asked for the photo, I was pretty much guaranteed that she'd give me a nice smile instead of one of her goofy faces.  That made me happy. :)

Three sisters on the three logs in Nana's backyard with Alison making sure Scarlett doesn't fall off, but you aren't supposed to see her - this is just the three sisters!

Enjoy!
Kristin

6 comments:

Ann in the UP said...

That'll be a great spot to document their growing up together. Very nice indeed.

They are all very cute, even with sqinchy expressions on their faces. My kids used to say, "I AM smiling" and thought they were, when they were pulling a face on me. Where'd they get that???

qandlequeen said...

I agree with Ann, that's a perfect spot to capture the girls through the years (hope the logs stick around that long)

Keetha Broyles said...

Perfect, perfect, PERFECT!!! They are all three gorgeous little ladies, but that Scarlet - - - she is just at that pinchable phase, isn't she?

Debby@Just Breathe said...

It's a really cute shot!

Anonymous said...

I love this photo .. it's so cute expecially with Stella making that goofy face. Scarlett is the spitting image of her mom.

AlisonArtisan said...

I love this picture. Zora looks great and Stella is showing us who she is at this moment in time. I'm glad Scarlett is looking at the camera. It should be something we do each year. Just think, next summer the baby will be nearly 2. What a huge difference that will make. Makes me smile.