Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Horoscope for July



From Astrostyle

General Astrology Overview for All 12 Signs:

Independence Day arrives in full force this year. Since the beginning of June, both Jupiter and Uranus have been stationed in Aries, one of the zodiac’s most sovereign signs.

Freethinking radicals should be in their element now, but there are also plenty of power struggles afoot. When does independence turn into anarchy? When does the sharing of ideas turn into imposing them upon others? This tricky balance could become troublesome this week, especially as we fire up the BBQ grills this weekend.

It’s tradition to gather with our relatives on July Fourth, a day when the Sun happens to be in family-oriented Cancer every year. Here’s the chipotle-spiced rub...Jupiter and Uranus will be forming a challenging square to the Sun, increasing the risk of family feuds. We might have an axe to grind with someone in our clan, but igniting the fireworks over the hamburger bun table is ill advised.

Shock value won’t go over well, and could cause rifts for days to come. What’s good for the goose is definitely NOT what’s good for the gander this week.

Unfortunately, we’re going to have to fight against our inner rebel forces in order to maintain the spirit of harmonious teamwork. We recommend devising a mantra before opening up the door to opinionated Aunt Mabel’s country house. For example, “rise above,” or “this will all be over in three hours.”
My husband will be leaving for Michigan this week and he will be with his friends and family over the Fourth.  Goodness, I hope he keeps his cool. Yikes!



My personal horoscope is a lot less volatile and EXACTLY what I wanted to hear.  I've been ramping up my photography business, so this section of the LIBRA horoscope makes me very very happy.

For the first three weeks of the month, you’re busy interviewing, making connections, even reinventing your whole professional path. The July 11th Cancer solar eclipse brings a powerful new start to your business life. You could be thrust into the spotlight unexpectedly, or invited to take on a high-profile gig.  Libra Horoscope
I just recently got a list of galleries in the Jacksonville area and I was planning on calling to find out how I can submit my work for a showing or for sale.  It's good to know that I'm on the right path - actually I knew I was on the right path, it's just good to have it confirmed :)  even in an online horoscope reading!



Have a great day!!
Kristin

No comments: