Saturday, June 12, 2010

POTD - Bridge through water


POTD - Bridge through water

I ventured onto a new street yesterday and finally discovered the location of this giant water fountain.  It's just on the other side of the Main Street Bridge and I think it's part of the Mariner's Museum.  I like how all of the water droplets have been frozen in time!  I also like all of the blues in this photo - the sky, the bridge, the side of the fountain and the water in the fountain. 

Enjoy a little piece of Jacksonville :)
Kristin

2 comments:

denise said...

i totally love all the blues in this photo, too...also like the new format of your blog (forgive me if this isn't TOO new as i've been away from a computer for longer than i would have liked to have been)...glad to be back!

Keetha Broyles said...

Cool, cool picture - - - and just look at that Jacksonville Bridge sporting that LOVELY Colts' color!!!