Monday, December 01, 2008

Gifts in the Mail!


I got gifts in the mail over the weekend. My husband called to let me know. I can hardly wait to see them! I won't be able to open them until I get home late Thursday, though - so Secret Santa, please be patient with me. Just know that the gift arrived.

Actually, I'm just assuming that the gift is from my Secret Santa Soiree partner. Ooooh, you know, it could also be an ornament from my Secret Ornament Swap group. How exciting! Being a part of these two groups has been a lot of fun. I've been reading some fantastic blogs and have had so much fun finding gifts for people that I've only read about online.

If you'd like to read some new blogs here are the list of participants in the SSS and in the SOS. I have found several blogs in these two groups that are keepers, for sure.

One of these days I'm going to get my blog roll together. I've got a list going right now, but goodness, it's long. One might think that all I did all day was read other people's blogs. You just might be right - but of course not. I sleep, too!

I'm off to shovel snow. It happens every time I come to Michigan in the wintery time of year. We get a huge dumping of snow. That's OK, I guess. I needed to work those rarely used muscles anyway.

Have a fantastic December 1st!
Kristin

2 comments:

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

How exciting! What fun!
Glad you are having a great vacation!

Anonymous said...

Oh I'm so jealous! I can't wait to get my SSS gift in the mail! :)