Friday, December 26, 2008

Secret Scrolls

December was a busy month, as most of you can relate to. I was a bit behind in reading my Page-a-day Secret Scrolls calendar and in going through a few weeks of thoughts of the day made me want to write them all down and share with you. There was just so much good information, inspiration and great thoughts, but I decided to just give you a few for today. No need to overwhelm.

You can learn more about The Secret at their website www.thesecret.tv I have searched all over for another year of this page-a-day and it doesn't seem to exist. I saved nearly every one of the inspirations - I blogged about it here - so thankfully, I can still have my daily dose!

Here is a brand new installment of the Secret Scrolls. Enjoy!


It is impossible to bring more into your life if you are feeling ungrateful about what you have. Why? Because the thoughts and feelings you emit as you feel ungrateful are all negative emotions. Whether it is jealousy, resentment, dissatisfaction, or feelings of "not enough," those feelings cannot bring you what you want. They can only return to you more of what you do not want. Those negative emotions are blocking your own good coming to you. If you want a new car but you are not grateful for the car you have, that will be the dominant frequency you are sending out.


Visualize checks in the mail.


With all that I have read and with all that I have experienced in my own life using The Secret, the power of gratitude stands above everything else. If you do only one thing with the knowledge of The Secret, use gratitude until it becomes your way of life.


You don't have to fight to get rid of disease. Just the simple process of letting go of negative thoughts will allow your natural state of health to emerge within you. And your body will heal itself.


Praise and Bless everything in the world, and you will dissolve negativity and discord and align yourself with the highest frequency - love.


I'm really thinking positive thoughts about that "getting rid of disease" quote. My body really needs to get back to its natural state of health and I'm making incredibly positive changes. I don't think I can lose 50 pounds in a week, but the universe likes speed - so this is just wonderful incentive to think positive, release the negative, lose the weight, do it at a natural (quick) pace and get back to great health.

EDITED 12/27/08 3:09pm Eastern Time - I went to Target today and found "The Secret Daily Teachings" in a page-a-day format. It isn't a calendar, but it is 365 days of things to think about. It was the last one on the shelf! (and it was half off) So at least I have something each day from The Secret. It's a great day!

Oh, the daily teachings start with Monday, so I think I'm going to start it this coming Monday (No dates, just days of the week for 365 days) instead of waiting until after the first of the year.


Have a wonderful Holiday season.
Kristin

No comments: