Saturday, September 19, 2009

Very Interesting!

Here are a couple of items that I've been holding on to and I think today is a good day to release them out into the universe.

OK, so they've already been released, but I'm re-releasing them :)

Enjoy!


Jessica Claire is a lovely photographer who was hired to photograph this family. I swear I'm in love with this session. It's just lovely. If you have a few moments, take a look at this Beautiful family!



I rarely eat at fast food restaurants anymore, but this video on Chick-fil-A is very funny. I found it originally on the "We Are That Family" blog. It's just a minute and a half and funny.





This next video is about the Art-o-Mat. Actually, it's more about one artist, Robyn, and the items she makes for the Art-o-Mats. There isn't an Art-O-Mat near me, but maybe on my drive up to Michigan in October I might be near one...I didn't think of that until right now. Cool. Anyway, here's a video Robyn made about what's in the art package that she puts into the vending machines.



Art-O-Mat website - here
Robyn's website - here

I hope you have a lovely weekend!
Kristin

5 comments:

jb said...

I wanna spend all my change in the car at an Art-o-Mat with you!

Kristin - The Goat said...

It would be SO much fun!!!!

j said...

The baby laying on the bed and chair were fabulous photos. I can see why you loved that family so much.

I WANT that blue bench in the photographs.

You find the cutest things - the Art-o-mat was the coolest.

Kristin - The Goat said...

Jennifer - my favorite photo was the family peeking over the back of the bench. I am just in love with that photo shoot. So glad you looked through it!!

Kristin

robayre said...

Hi Kristin! Thank you for sharing my Artomat video! Check out Artomat's site, there are lots of machines in the midwest.
Love your blog! I'm especially inspired by your jar of fortunes. I always tape my favorite fortunes up randomly, on my sketchbook, my work computer, in my studio, etc.