Monday, July 21, 2008

Closer and Closer

The changes that have taken place are so dramatic and yet so small. We have been painting everything white. Well, it feels like everything. All the trim, baseboards, crown molding & doors.

Our idea was to take all the doors outside and spray them. We just needed a day without rain. Maybe two.

Rain.

Rain.

More rain.




Plan B. Take the doors off their hinges and paint indoors!

This has been the scene for the past two and a half days.

We have one more door day to go.

I still need a no rain day, as I have three exterior doors that need to be painted.


I thought I'd show you the kitchen again. It is a bit cleaner. We put on the handles yesterday, but I forgot to take a picture of it.




This is such a cool range hood. It tested all of Robert's tile cutting and installing skills. He did a pretty good job.

I love this sink. I also an really pleased with the faucet.




This is the bathroom without all of the blue tape. The electrician moved the light, so now I have a spot to patch (and paint) so I thought this room was done, but it isn't quite yet - but it's close!


Tom and Robert installed cabinets in the laundry room. I think they look great.

So that's the quickie tour of the Jupiter flip. The missionaries are coming again tomorrow. I keep pinching myself that they want to come help. We should have all the windows washed and floors sparkling by the end of the day tomorrow.

Have a great day!
Kristin

2 comments:

"J" said...

I love the range hood and sink! I love getting ideas from your page!!!! I'm so glad you came over to my blog and found me!!!! =) I love looking at all your house pics!!!! It really helps me stay in the "GET IT DONE" spirit!!!!!!!!!!!

LLG Denise said...

very, very nice! all of it!