Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Kitchen pics

Here is the kitchen with the cabinet pulls. It's an IKEA kitchen with IKEA pulls (and countertop.) We decided to mount all of the handles exactly the same. Flat across the bottom of the cabinet door for the upper cabinets and at the very top for the lower cabinets. It's quite nice, visually, I think. Everything is on the same plane. Once the family moves in and the kitchen starts to look lived in, it won't be as dramatic, but for now, it looks real cool.

A few hours after I took the above photo the electricians arrived and installed the under cabinet lights. Pretty cool!



I've got a one track mind these days - finish the house, document the house, paint the trim, caulk the nail holes, get the house finished! Finish finish finish!

Stick with me, this flip won't last much longer. The people buying the house want to move in on the 1st of August.

Have a great day!
Kristin

2 comments:

"J" said...

I love the look! You are right very cool!!!!!!!!

I've got the one track mind too!!!! lol

I also love the lights!!!!

LLG Denise said...

Wow! First of August is this friday! Are ye done! This kitchen is so kewl: love the pulls and the lights just pump it up!