Sunday, July 13, 2008

Secret Scrolls

I haven't posted from the Secret Scrolls in awhile. I realized I had a little pile of calendar days that I kept wanting to type up and put in my blog, but I was distracted by other things - my red shirt, going to IKEA, painting and caulking. Stuff like that.

I like all of the messages on each calendar day, but these four spoke to me more than others. I hope you enjoy. You can read more about The Secret on their website.



To restore harmony into a relationship, focus on what you appreciate about the other person, and not your complaints. When you focus on the wonderful things and you appreciate those, you will be astounded at how many more things to appreciate suddenly appear in the other person.



There is a big difference between giving and sacficing. Giving from a heart that is overflowing feels so good. Sacrificing does not feel good. Don't confuse the two - they are diametrecally opposed. One emits a signal of more-than-enough and the other emits a signal of lack. One feels good and one does not feel good. Sacrifice will eventually lead to resentment. Giving from a full heart is one of the most joyous things you can do, and the law of attraction will grab hold of that signal and flood even more into your life. You can feel the difference.



As you have control of your feelings, you can slide your inner switch upward and amplify them. When you amplify your good feelings and deliberately increase them, you are on the receiving frequency of the Universe. The Universe wants to give you everything, but you have to be on the frequency to receive. Your good feelings are your feedback that you have turned in to the frequency of the Universe.



Every night before you go to sleep, give sincere thanks for the day. Then intend your next day to be joyous, effortless, and wonderful. On waking in the morning, confirm your intention that your day will be magnificent! As you are creating every one of your days, if you don't intend your day in advance then you are handing it over to the whims and energies of mass consciousness. Don't pur your day in the hands of others - create your own magnificent day.


Have a fantastic day!
Kristin

1 comment:

LLG Denise said...

I was gonna pass on the scrolls but they hit me too. The first one hit me in that i immediately thought of the fortune cookie and those things about tom that you love and how the misery of that day could be wipe out with such a reminder.

the second one completely expresses my feeling about the two difference between the two words "thanksgiving" and "gratitude". They are not the same thing, at least in my mind and for exactly the same reason. I give thanks from my heart, freely and fully. and while i may express gratitude it's always from a position of "owing" something. When someone tells me i should be "grateful" for something, i just get mad!

These were the two that touched me most. Thanks for sharing them with us.