Friday, July 25, 2008

Travel Day

Hello Michigan!

This has got to be one of my favorite places.

When we flew in, it was such a joy to see all the green fields and grass and trees.

I love knowing that my family is down there somewhere and I will be seeing them soon.

Yesterday was no exception. My mother picked us up from the airport, we went to eat, and later both of my sisters and my two nieces joined us in the backyard at my moms house. We laughed and laughed and told stories and laughed some more.

I love coming home.

Have a great day!
Kristin

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome home! See you tomorrow!

"J" said...

I'm glad you had a safe trip! I'm back =) I've missed you! I'm going to try and catch up on my reading!!!! lol

Hope you have a wonderful time in the BIG "M"!

Take lots of pictures!!!!!

Kristin - The Goat said...

Thanks!!