Thursday, October 02, 2008

Fun Family Photos

This is a picture of my sister Hillary.

The hair behind the kid - that would be mine.

This was 1981? I'll have to get a confirmation on that date. Does she look 2 in this photo? or is she 3?

(edited to add: OK, she isn't 3 years old in this photo. She is 1-2 years old. I had to get up and add this because I couldn't sleep. It was totally bugging me that I can't put a date on this photo. Was this her first birthday? Was it her second? Now that I've got that off my chest, maybe I can get to sleep)

I can't believe I don't know. It would be easier of course if I had the photo album right in front of me. Instead I got this picture off of my Mother's Facebook photo album and she had 60 years worth of years in there.

Ahhhh the old time photo. These are always fun. You can really see the age difference in the three of us. 2008 is our last year for awhile that we are all in different decades. I'm in my 40s, Alison in her 30s, and Hillary in her 20s.

Hey Mom, will you load up a few hundred more photos? and put the dates on them if you could please, Thank you!

Have a fabulous day!
Kristin

4 comments:

Kate @ A Simple Walk said...

Wow, what fun pictures! Those are great. Thanks for sharing.

"J" said...

Great pictures!!!! I love looking back and looking at old pictures from my kiddie days!!! When my dad's house was hit by IKE I went out there to help him go through things....I found sooooooooooooooo many old pictures from my school days! I had a box of just OLD love letters! HA! It was fun to read some of them! I even found this one OLD box that I had wrote I love Shad M! For real...Shad and I were cracking up! He was my boyfriend in the 6th grade! It's like we were just meant to be allllllllllll these years later!!!!! FUNNY! We got a kick out of that!!!! I need to do a flash back post or something and show old pics!!!! That would be FUN! I had such BAD hair when I was in the 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, etc....grade!!!! lol Didn't we all!!!!

Unknown said...

Is that a playpen in the background? Was that for her? It would put her under two I would think. Where did that baby go? I keep looking for her at family things and all I find is a grown woman. *sigh*

Kristin - The Goat said...

Hey Amy! Yep, it's a playpen. She must be one in that photo. That is my new official guess (since I still haven't asked Alison, Hillary or Mom lol)

J - you are so funny. I had no idea you and Mr. S were an item earlier in your life, too. how fun!

Kate - Thanks. They are fun. Hillary loved that sombrero and poncho. lol