Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Secret Santa


In my travels around the blogging world I have come across some really fun sounding swaps. Most of them I find after they have officially closed or someone is blogging about the neat gifts they have received. This time, I was reading one of my new favorite blogs Tales from Bloggeritaville and she blogged about this Secret Santa thing...

The blog hosting the Secret Santa is Decisionally Challenged and if you want to be a part of the Secret Santa Soiree you have until October 18th to get your email into Decisionally Challenged. The link above will give you all the info.

October 18th is a VERY special date... One of the best in the whole year! LOL (my birthday!)

I will have to do a swap at some point on this blog because I just love to give stuff to folks and I'm sure there are many folks who also love to give to others, so it just seems like a great thing to do. But anyway, I'll see how this little adventure goes and see if I can't come up with something too.

I can't wait to find out who I am secret santaing! It could be you!

Go to Decisionally Challenged and see what the Secret Santa Soiree is all about.

I'll let you all know when I have mailed off my gift and I will also talk endlessly about the wonderful gift I have received from some other fabulous blogger.

Have a great day!
Kristin

4 comments:

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

I cannot wait to find out either! It is going to be such fun!


And an early happy birthday to ya!

"J" said...

I love to give too!!!
I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooo IN on this!!!!

A bloggy giveaway is how I started my blog last year! Thanks to my buddy "Giants Fan" over at http://www.sunnylittleblog.blogspot.com/
Any ways...I'm friends with her outside of blog world...we've been buds for 8 years or so?!?!? Give or take? I don't know...it seems like she has been in my life forever so who is counting! Okay back to the story...I'm bad about getting off track...maybe I have a little bit of A.D.D? So Giants Fan posted about this giveaway on her blog...that is how I kept up with her day to day family life (She live in Atlanta and I live in Houston) so we don't see or talk as much as we like! I asked her if I could do the swap? She contacted Julie and she said yes! So I was in! I started meeting people...I seen how everyone posted about their gift, etc so I joined in!!! The swap was cool! I think there were over 30 blogs that entered! FUN times! Then I joined a v-day swap! Fun too! I was paired up with a someone from Texas which was cool! I get a lot of what she talks about on her blog! Just because I know the area she lives!

So any ways....there is my book long comment about FUN swaps!!!!!!! =)

"J" said...

Oh, I forgot to tell you about the floor mop Shad bought me! It ROCKS! I used it this past weekend! He picked it up at Lowe's!

Here is the link:
http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?action=productDetail&productId=40524-1738-077&lpage=none

Jessica said...

Thank you for the sweet advice! You are so right- let others help out with the kids. I totally agree with you. : )