Saturday, October 25, 2008

Secret Scrolls

Another edition of the Secret Scrolls. These are some pages from "The Secret" page-a-day calendar of 2008. It is one of my favorite page-a-days ever. I've been looking for one for 2009, but haven't found one yet.

Enjoy!

In the morning, when one foot touches the ground I say, "Thank," and "you" as my second foot touches the ground. On my way to the bathroom, I say "Thank You." I say and feel "Thank you" as I'm showering and getting ready. By the time I am ready for the day, I have said Thank you hundreds of times. I am powerfully creating my day all that it will contain. I am setting my frequency for the day and intentionally declaring the way I want my day to go. There is no more powerful way to begin your day. You are the creator of your life, and so begin by intentionally creating your day! - James Ray



You are creating your life from within, and everything you experience on the outside is of your own creation. You may have created some things unconsciously, but still you created them. When you can take responsibility for all that is around you, not blaming yourself or anyone else, but understanding that somehow or another you created it, then and only then can you set yourself free. You will know that if you created it, you have the power to change it and create what you want.

Create you day in advance by thinking the way you want it to go, and you will create your life intentionally.


"Focusing on perfect health" is something we can all do within ourselves, despite what may be happening on the outside.


To create the life of your dreams, the time has come for you to love You. Focus on Your joy. Do all the things that make You feel good. Love You, inside and out. Everything will change in your life when you change the inside of You to love. Allow the Universe to give you every good thing you deserve, by being a magnet to them all. To be a magnet for every single thing you deserve, you must be a magnet of love.


Nothing is impossible for the Universe to manifest. If you are feeling that what you want is too "big" for the Universe, take a walk outside, look around you, and think about our planet: the oceans, the plains, the forests, the jungles, the animals, the trees and every piece of vegetation on our planet. Look up into the sky and think about our solar system, our Milky Way, and all the millions of galaxies that contain billions of stars that go on forever. The infinite intelligence of the Universe created it all. Then think again about what you are wanting...how "big" do you think it is now?


All of these quotes resonate with me for one reason or another. I'm certainly going to start thinking about perfect health, being a newly diagnosed diabetic. I it is all too easy to get caught up in the disease and spend all of my time thinking about it...as I have quite a bit lately.

I also really like the last quote - How big is big? Perspective is everything.

Have a fabulous weekend!
Kristin

No comments: