Friday, January 28, 2011

Saturday Sampling



My friend Mrs. 4444 (Fours) has a weekly link love called Saturday Sampling.

The whole idea behind Saturday Sampling is that if you are behind in your blog reading, if you are wanting to read the best of the best or if you have read a really great blog post and want to share it - Saturday Sampling is where you want to be.  Link up your favorite post and then read the favorites of others.



I linked up to my Gala Apples Photoshoot.  That was a nice light-hearted post and the photoshoot produced one of my new favorite photos.
 
This weekend take a trip over to Mrs. 4444's place and peruse the Saturday Samplings and if you still have some time, look through the Friday Fragments.  Between those two carnivals you will laugh and cry and laugh some more.  You might even learn a few things!  I always do.

Have a wonderful weekend!!
Kristin

2 comments:

Bill Lisleman said...

wow I should browse over there I didn't know it was up yet but it's almost Sat - time flies on the internet.

Anyway I saw this and remembered you have something for bacon (well if I got the wrong blogger just play along will you)

http://www.neatoshop.com/product/Bacon-Strip-Bandages

Debby@Just Breathe said...

What a great idea for a Saturday.
That was a good post to share. I love the finished photo, it's one of my favorites.