Friday, January 21, 2011

Up for air

Holy Smokes.  This has been one of the busiest weeks ever.   I feel like all I've been talking about lately is the hospital and my friend who passed, but in all honesty, I've been consumed with the hospital and events relating to the friend who passed!

I hope by the beginning of next week things will slow up a bit. 

Yesterday was a fun day, though.

I went to support group, then lunch, then I went to a friends house and delivered a cake, chatted with them for a few hours, home for about 20 minutes to change clothes, to Mayo to visit one of the friends (she's doing excellent), off to a theater production and then a late night snack with the friends that went to show with me.

Bed.

Zzzzzz's

Today I'm helping to clean up my friend's apartment with her family.  I hope we finish today so we don't have to do it again tomorrow.

The plumbers are here at my condo to replace the water heater.

Action - I have been wanting the water heater replaced for almost two years.  I called yesterday.

I like this Action word.

20 days of my 365 Photo a Day project -- Kristin's Shuttercal

Gotta go.

3 comments:

Bill Lisleman said...

this busy stuff I hope it's not catchy. I've noticed it mentioned a few blogs already.
wishing you some slow time to recharge

Debby@Just Breathe said...

You have been very busy. So glad your friend is doing well. Have a nice weekend. I like that you are taking Action!

Mrs4444 said...

Here's hoping your weekend has been a quiet one.