Wednesday, August 12, 2009

John Ritter


My husband will watch the news all day if allowed. Seriously. It is one of the things that drives me to the brink of insanity. In order to save my sanity I record things on the DVR that my husband might like, so that when his gaze is turned away from the news for a few moments I switch to one of the shows I've recorded. Tonight I put on Biography. It was the story of John Ritter. Within seconds, Tom closed his computer and sat back in his chair. ahhhh It's almost like silence.

It was also very interesting. Bonus :)

Sometimes it's good to have a trick or three up your sleeve.

1 comment:

Ruth Ann said...

I love John Ritter...the other night I was watching Threes Company Reruns! He's great on that show! I use to watch it when I was little...and it's funny watching it now because when I was young I didn't understand the "adult" humor of it!