Saturday, July 23, 2011

Almost home

What a trip this has been!

I have been without internet for a few days now, but with as busy as I was kept, I doubt I would have been able to blog even if I had a connection. 

I should be arriving home Sunday (tomorrow) and after a few days I'm sure I'll be back in the groove again, posting regularly until I go away again :ยบ)

I'm going to just crawl under the covers tonight in my hotel room and not worry about editing photos or anything.  Just wanted to mostly let you know that I'm still doing great and making my way home!

Have a great day!
Kristin

2 comments:

Ann in the UP said...

Safe travels, little buddy! We're looking forward to having you back again.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Sounds like you have been very busy and having a wonderful time.
Hope you had a good nights sleep.