Friday, July 15, 2011

POTD - Chappaquiddick Beach


POTD - Chappaquiddick Beach
©2011 Kristin Corlett

We went beach exploring on Chappaquiddick, an island just off the coast of Martha's Vineyard. It's so interesting how different the coast line looks compared to Jacksonville. I'm just so used to the beach looking the same way from Jacksonville to Gulf Shores, that I didn't think about how different it would be when I traveled North!  The beach grass is a lot like overgrown lawn grasses, but a lot less green.  Loved the line of the fence through this particular scene.

Enjoy!
Kristin

2 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Looks beautiful and peaceful.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kristin,
My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
I was looking for blogs about Chappaquiddick to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
Hope to hear from you soon!
Jane