Wednesday, July 27, 2011

POTD - End of the Day


POTD - End of the Day
©2011 Kristin Corlett

A few hours after this photo was taken, I was pulling into my garage in Jacksonville.  It was home from the longest road trip I'd ever taken.   I took this photo while driving, with the window down and my eyes on the road - I promise.  I've gotten really good at that trick, but the best thing about this drive-by photo is that it was pretty straight!  By the time I was able to stop and take some photos the sun was too far down.  I'm so happy I got this shot.

I've spent two days recuperating from the trip and I think I'm finally back to myself.  Look for The Goat on your reader and visiting your blogs!  I've missed you!

Enjoy!
Kristin

4 comments:

LAC said...

Gorgeous!!!!

Ann in the UP said...

I'll say you've gotten good at side shots while you're driving!

Glad you're safely home. Glad you had a fun trip! My eyes are peeled for your feedback.

Rebecca said...

This is better than the drive by shots that I take in the passenger side seat while my husband drives. Way to go!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

It is a beautiful shot and picture perfect. Glad your home safe and sound.