Friday, July 01, 2011

POTD - Pomegranates


POTD - Pomegranates
©2011 Kristin Corlett

I cannot even imagine the first people to open up a pomegranate and see that gorgeous inside with all of the ripe red seeds. What about the first person to taste the seeds inside? My mouth is puckering just thinking of the taste! Pomegranates are an ancient food, mentioned in the Bible, yet it has never made the "Most Popular" list. My local grocery store had them all lined up so nice and neat that I wanted to bring one home, but I had no idea what to do with it...so I took a picture instead. 

Enjoy!
Kristin

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

They are way too expensive. I really want to buy one, but at something near $3 each, I don't think so.

Mrs4444 said...

Damn those STICKERS, ruining a perfect shot like that. JK--I love it, stickers and all. :)

42N said...

You are a master of food shots!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I was excited with this title, I LOVE pomegranates. Great Shot!