Sunday, July 10, 2011

Chicken

image via Google images

I completely forgot to mention one of the funniest parts from the standing by the side of the road waiting for my rescuers to arrive tale from yesterday.

As I was standing by the side of the road, leaning on the guard rail with my phone in one hand and my camera in the other, a semi truck loaded with live chickens came barreling by. All of a sudden I was completely bathed in feathers!

I saw it coming and there was just nothing I could do about it.

Chicken feathers were everywhere!

I was really hoping that my friend wasn't going to show up at that moment because I was sure I had feathers stuck in my hair.

Have a great day!
Kristin

5 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

Just like the really funny scene in "Ollie Hopnoodle!"

Cyndy Bush said...

I would love to see a picture of that!

Amy said...

Funny, but ewwww!

Ann in the UP said...

I am thinkin' it's time for you to to take up cartooning! What a vision!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That's kind of funny!