Sunday, July 17, 2011

POTD - Red Barn


POTD - Red Barn
©2011 Kristin Corlett

On our way to lunch I spotted this great photo opportunity, but the crew cleaning up around the area had placed their big trash bin and long handled garden tools in the way. I decided to just go into the restaurant and eat and hopefully the offending objects would be gone by the time I got back out. After lunch the trash bin was indeed gone, but not the tools. Without saying a word JB walked right over and moved them to the side of the building so I could get the shot.   Turns out I didn't even need to move anything as this was the best shot of that ivy covered window. Who knew a red barn would magically appear in the reflection?!  I had no idea that the barn would reflect in those window panes until I got close up.  Pretty darn cool if you ask me.  (I haven't a clue who the guy is in the reflection)

Enjoy!
Kristin

2 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

What a great shot, I love the barn in the reflection. You are so good.

42N said...

Yes, pretty darn cool shot. Relections are great photo subjects. That was probably a Kristin Corlett fan wanting an autograph from the master.