Tuesday, April 01, 2008

I am grateful

When I watched The Secret for the very first time (I'm in my hundredth watching by now I'm sure) one of the things that popped out to me immediately was this quote from Bob Proctor.

"I am so happy and grateful now that..." fill in the blank. I say it many times during each day & I love how I feel when I say it. I have a connectedness that I had never had before. Or maybe I just feel the connection rather than just racing through life.

I purchased The Secret Daily Calendar this year. LOVE IT! Yesterday's message was....

    Bob Proctor, featured in The Secret, suggests writing down what you want. "Begin each sentence with, I am so happy and grateful now that ..." (and you fill in the rest). When you give thanks as though you have already received what you want, you are emitting a powerful signal to the Universe. That signal is saying that you have it already because you are feeling gratitude for it now. Each morning before you get out of bed, make it a habit to feel the feelings of gratitude in advance for the great day ahead, as though it is done.


Today's Secret message is....

    Laughter attracts joy, releases negativity and leads to miraculous cures.


On this April Fools Day, lets be Grateful and Laugh!!!!!!!!!

Have A Great Day!
Kristin

No comments: