Saturday, May 10, 2008

Secret scrolls

I have two calendar pages from "The Secret" that I'd like to share.

Think about what you have asked for, and make sure that your actions are mirroring what you expect to receive, and that they're not contradiciting what you've asked for. Act as if you are receiving it. Do exactly what you would do if you were receiving it today, and take actions in your life to reflect that powerful expectation. Make room to receive your desires, and as you do, you are sending out that powerful signal of expectation.


I like this... This means that if you ask for a safe journey on your daily travels, you must be an part of it. You may not drive 90 mph in a 35 mph zone and expect to have the blessings. You are contradicting what you have asked for... This also means if you want to be at your perfect weight, you must start with what you put in your grocery cart and bring home. A cart full of sugar is a contradiction to the request you have made.

The second calendar page is about feelings.

As you become more and more aware of how you are feeling, you will become more aware of your words and thoughts. It gets easier and easier. And so when you hear yourself say something you don't want, just restate what it is you do want. For example, a common thing that people say is, "I am tired." If you say that with the whole day ahead of you, you are ordering up from the Universe a tough day full of fatigue. So I would change those words to something like, "I am now drawing in unlimited energy. I am feeling more energized with each second. I feel amazing." All of your power with the law of attraction is now, and by intensely feeling what you want, you can change anything.


I have noticed that as we go through the process of flipping these houses, I am finding that I am not stressing out, not getting angry about the progress or lack of it, or of the requests people are making of me, or the unlimited amount of questions that I get asked some days. I decided when we started this project that it wasn't something to stress over. I knew ahead of time that it was going to be a challenge & that it was OK. I have gotten frustrated some days, but those days have been very few. I decided to make this fun and it really has been fun. Going into this with a certain attitude has, in my opinion, made all the difference in the world.

Have a great day!
Kristin

No comments: