Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Twitter

I first started Twitter because of the Thirty Day (30DC). Ed Dale said that I needed to be on it, so I was. I would follow Ed about anywhere, he is just that spectacular. After the 30DC I kept up with it for quite sometime then towards the beginning of this year I read the updates from other people and enjoyed what they posted, but really didn't participate much.

Now I see that there is an easy Twitter widget to add to my blog, so whenever I update my Twitter, it is automatically posted on my blog. Isn't that fun? I think so. So I'm going to start twittering more. The 30DC has just started it's Pre-challenge phase, and I am most certainly going to join in on that again. By the time the 30DC beings in full, we will be done with our Flips.

If you would like to follow me on Twitter, just click the link on the left hand side under the Twitter Updates.

Have a great day!
Kristin

No comments: