Thursday, September 09, 2010

Friday Fragments


My fragments this week are mostly photos that I've been collecting from the great wide internet world.  I know, it's the World Wide Web, but I thought I'd be different.  I have been wanting to just slip one of these funnies into a post, but would always forget.  SO, Friday Fragments is the perfect reason to show off all of my one photo finds!

Thanks to Mrs. 4444 of Half Past Kissing Time for getting so many incredible bloggers together for some fun and interesting fragments.  She is just a wonderful host.  Thanks so much Mrs. 4444.  Thank you! 


I hope you get a little snicker out of these.

*•-:¦:-•:*''''*:•-:¦:-•




I found a new Facebook page called I'm not right in the head.  I only looked at 200 images out of the nearly 2000, but I have my spot bookmarked.  I will make it through the whole bunch.  Guaranteed!   I have to admit that some were truly tasteless, but others, like the one above were just funny.

I asked  my cat if I could start testing clothing on her and she gave me a very dirty look.  Guess she's not in the mood today.  I'll try tomorrow.



From Failblog.org  I have to admit, I read failblog every single day.  It's not safe for work half the time, not safe for kid viewing either, but I have to admit, there's a lot of really funny and dumb stuff out there. 

One of my dear friends, Steve, lives in Sant Cruz, CA.  I should send this to him in a card - tee hee :ยบ)


This isn't funny or humorous, but it's amazing in it's simplicity.  I'd love to have a table all set up like this.  It's just beautiful.  I'm having a birthday party next month.  If it were an evening event I would do this.  I don't think it has the same impact in the afternoon.


Today I've already looked up a few dozen things.  The last one, just a few minutes ago was "What year did John Denver die?  Has it been 10 years already?"  Thankfully I didn't have to wait 30 days.  I would have forgotten my question by then!!

By the way - John Denver (December 31, 1943 – October 12, 1997), born Henry John Deutschendorf, Jr.



My sister just posted this photo of baby Scarlett.  I can hardly believe that my littlest niece is almost a year old.  She's sooo cute in her little jammies peeking over the bathtub.  I'm going to see this little one and her two older sisters next month.  I can hardly wait.



My Aunt and Uncle were in Ireland a few weeks ago and they spotted this sign.  I hope there's a pretty good indication of where the land ends and the water begins!



OH My Goodness!  I laughed right out loud.  There are so many funny things in this picture.  The family vacation photos on the wall. The wedding picture.  The hairless cat!  Hysterical.




And finally.  I took this photo.  It's a Chinese Take Out place right here in Jacksonville.  Ying's Chinee Takee Outee.

Too Much Fun.


I hope you have a great weekend and thank so much for stopping by.
Don't forget to visit with Mrs. 4444 as she's the whole reason we're Fraggin' on Fridays.

Kristin

17 comments:

Mrs4444 said...

Those were funny. My favorite was the Chinee Takee Outee sign! I love their sense of humor. Your little niece--even adorable from the back. You're going to have such a wonderful time snuggling :)

Have a great weekend!!

Ann in the UP said...

Ooooo, it's tough to pick a favorite out of those. I loved the tag in the t-shirt. That's my kind of humor. But Scarlett is so darn cute!

I think I love the votives in the glass lighting the table setting best though. That is really lovely! Happy Friday!

Keetha Broyles said...

I'd like a little Chinee Takee Outee one day SOON!


Little Scarlet standing by the tub is just adorable!

Bill Lisleman said...

only 200 images ? I don't think I would last that long.

The candle party - adults only and no alcohol maybe but you should still pass out fire extinguishers.

I could use the hairy star wars family in my recent post.
all the best.

heather@actingbalanced.com said...

the Chinee Takee Outee is cute! I love the look of your 'future' birthday table set up... it's beautiful

Karen and Gerard said...

I like the signs! So funny!

4 Lettre Words said...

I don't do facebook, but that page sounds like something I would love!

That table is so lovely. I want it, too.

Cyndy Bush said...

I always call Chinese places Chinee Takee Outee, too funny. LOVE these pictures!

brainella said...

I always find signs in foreign countries a lot of fun. :)

I wonder what you would do with all the mason jars once you were done.

won said...

Your signs are funny! I liked "Sidewalk Closed. Use Sidewalk".

Mel Fraase said...

Love those humor blogs like FailBlog. Have you been to CatalogLiving.net ? I think it would be right you your alley! I also really love the candles in the mason jars.... maybe I'll find a use for it too!

Jene said...

I love graphics like that! The Chewbacca one was definitely my favorite, though the first one was pretty good, too. Do you watch the show Top Gear? It's a car show, but the whole thing is filled with sarcasm and a dry sense of humor. <3 it!

That is a beautiful table. Kind of makes me wish I could have a party :)

Have a great weekend, and thanks for the FB page! Now I know how I can waste even more time on the interwebs.

Melani said...

Those are hysterical! I love the table, that would work for my 40th Surprise party, LOL

That pic of your niece is adorable!

Happy Friday!

Claudya Martinez said...

Oh I got quite a few chuckles out of this post. Thank you.

One Photo said...

Oh love the photo of Ireland, brings back memories. I love the table with all those candles in jars too, how romantic a setting is that. Great photos.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

You find the neatest things. I do love that table setting and Scarlett looks adorable in the shot. Thanks for the laughs.

Rachael said...

I love the candles in jars, that is so pretty! I will definitely have to try that sometime.