Monday, September 27, 2010

POTD - High Five for Jesus


POTD - High Five for Jesus
©2010 Kristin Corlett

I've been toying with the title for this photo for days now, but High Five just made me laugh.  I hope it tickled your funny bone.  The Jesus statues are just one of the many that you can get in the concrete gardens on US 1 between Jacksonville and St. Augustine.

Enjoy!
Kristin

P.S.  I did discover that Jesus is sold with hands.  They are kept in the office so they won't get broken, I suppose.

5 comments:

Ann in the UP said...

LOL---coming from a tradition that frowns on "images", I can now see the good sense in taking that stance.

I'm thinking the hand repository is a little bit creepy too.

Caution/Lisa said...

I'm glad that they have hands in the office because I couldn't imagine what I was supposed to put in those sleeves. I was thinking flowers...

Claudya Martinez said...

I like the title.

I linked to you today.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

It's a great title and it did make me laugh when I saw the photo.

Kelli said...

so would that mean Jesus is h'armless? Or not good with his hands like his dad??