Monday, September 27, 2010

Sparty - Anything for Love


It's college football season and I love getting a glimpse of my favorite mascot, Sparty. I attended Michigan State University so it's more than just a passing fancy but I grew up loving MSU and wrinkling my nose at the University of Michigan.  This nose wrinkling wasn't even taught to me, it was just something that happened!  In my heart I know that the green and white of MSU reigns supreme over those maize and blue!

My Mom now lives in the heart of East Lansing just blocks away from the MSU campus.  I will be in that house, right near that campus in just over a week.  I'm hoping I see Sparty while I'm home.  


Enjoy!
Kristin

8 comments:

jb said...

OMG! The best! I hope to see Sparty too! I miss him, and I STILL bleed green and white (Dover's colors are green and white too!)
I have one student that is now a Spartan, so very proud of him!
I can't help but wonder if I ever did my own laundry at that location! Seems I washed clothes all over that town!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

What a cute video!

Keetha Broyles said...

Oh, that is AWESOME!!!!! Where did you find it???? I need a Bucky video!

Matty said...

Now that's funny.

Emily said...

I was so confused at first. I've only been here once and I was waiting to see a video of a goat! Sparty was great, made me laugh out loud!

Mrs4444 said...

That's awesome--I loved it, especially the hand-holding thing at the start, because Kendall has told me recently that it DOES matter!haha

Karen and Gerard said...

Great video, so cute! We don't like Michigan either!

Bill Lisleman said...

that was good but what's the story of this girl having the other school's jersey? I think she lost out.
thanks