Friday, September 03, 2010

POTD is going On Vacation


Actually, this isn't really the photo of the day, but a message letting you know that the photo of the day is going to be on vacation for a week or so.   I will still be posting a blog post a day, but the POTD is going on a brief hiatus. I haven't taken any photos in the past two weeks and I'm having trouble trying to invent things that I'm excited to post. 

The photo above was colorized in Photobucket - it's a new effect for them....for us!  This was my first attempt and I can see that I need to work on my fine tuning skills.  I colored outside the lines :)

Photo of the Day will return shortly.  Have a wonderful Labor Day weekend!
Kristin

5 comments:

Ruth Ann said...

Great photo! I can give you the directions if you want to try that effect in photoshop? It's much easier to work with in photoshop because you can keep changing the size of the tool you are working with.

Have a great weekend!
-Ruth Ann

Kristin - The Goat said...

Thanks for the offer, Ruth An. You can change the size of the tool in Photobucket, too, but I just did the technique real quick.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I'm just learning to play with photobucket. I like what you did.
Have a nice break and enjoy your weekend.

Keetha Broyles said...

I LOVE this photo, and I LOVE your coloring, great way to let us know POTD is taking a break.

AS LONG AS YOU DON'T!!!

:-)

Claudya Martinez said...

Enjoy your vacation POTD!