Sunday, December 19, 2010

Cookies To Go


You saw the cookies I made the other day, but they weren't all for me and my husband, that's for sure.
I would have liked to make more cookie gifts, but I could only do about a dozen of them.

I thought about getting Christmas tins, but you know?!  I can never get the lids off and on those things.  I decided not to subject my friends to that struggle each time they wanted to get a goodie.

Plastic.  I went with plastic.



Fridge full of cookies!  yummy!



The cookies all wrapped up and ready to go out the door.

You know, it's so much fun to deliver the gifts.  I feel a little like Santa, but if someone's home, I usually go in and chat a spell :)

I wonder what I'd say to Santa if he came in to sit a spell with me?


Unknown Mami

That's what I did today in my City.  To see more Sundays in my City, please go to Unknown Mami and visit the others.  It's a lot of fun.

Happy Cookie Day!
Kristin

5 comments:

May said...

I still am in the process of baking cookies and packing them!! I think am quite late... I went for a heart shaped cardboard box to place all the X'mas goodies and deliver to friends.:)

Adoption of Jane said...

what cute gifts. everybody in blogland is so creative.

Ann in the UP said...

Plastic! An excellent idea, plus you have a useful storage container instead of a metal tube you have to store until you bake cookies------next Christmas.

Christmas looks very festive at your house. (Even if it isn't cold and snowy.)

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Wow, those are nice gifts. I use to do that all the time, now I pretty much bake just for use. I think the containers are perfect!

Claudya Martinez said...

Yum! I never got around to doing any baking this year, but I just got some shortbread from my MIL. Such a treat!