Friday, December 31, 2010

Kristin - totally random

I was bebopping around my Facebook Profile and discovered a list I wrote in January of 2010.  It's the 25 Random Things About Me list.  As I recall it took me hours to come up with these 25 things so I thought it might be nice to laugh at myself and repost this list.  At least I think I'm reposting - I can't seem to find it in my blog, so here it is for the very first time or second time as the case may be. 

found this on the ABC liquor sign in Jacksonville
Have a wonderful, happy New Year!


25 Random Things about Me

25. I must read aloud when in an instant message chat with someone. When my husband is home, I do it very quietly.

24. I really enjoy writing letters.

23. I don't use my dishwasher because I love to wash dishes by hand.

22. In Kindergarten my teacher wrote on a progress report that I was always afraid no one liked me. I still think that way.

21. My online persona, Kirby... everyone likes her.

20. I don't like going to bed because I'm afraid I'll miss something, but I love napping.

19. I love going to hotels.

18. I have my sisters Macy's name tag on my fridge.

17. I do not own a pair of flip flops.

16. I really like writing and think I could be a writer, but I don't understand English grammar.

15. I don't like the sound of the ocean or running water (like a fountain.)

14. I love to quote movie lines. "The Jerk" is one of my all time favorite quotable movies.

13. I don't know my right from left unless I think of it in terms of driving and turning right or getting into the left-hand-turn lane.

12. I like to read True Crime books

11. I really dislike getting wet. This includes showers.

10. Buying clothes, shoes or purses are real low on my list of things to buy -- Office supplies are so much more fun!

9. I own three pair of shoes, two are tennis shoes.

8. Clowns freak me out.

7. I like to look for and collect bicentennial quarters because they remind me of my Grandpa Corlett.

6. My favorite dishes are the pottery bowls that I have collected from various art fairs, vacation spots, pottery guild sales or local shops.

5. I read billboards, signs and other assorted printed material in the wrong order. I also read things too quickly and add in my own words - for example thinking the Michigan Dyslexic Institute was the Mexican Dyslexic Institute.

4. Wearing a hat gives me a headache almost instantly.

3. I like to drink chocolate milk with three ice cubes.

2. I laugh every single day. Most of the time I do something goofy that makes me laugh.

1. I love to watch the same movie over and over again. I have a rotation of about 10 movies that I would rather watch than about anything else. They are of course, all romantic comedies. 

3 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Love it, it is a very interesting list of facts that I love about you. I too watch movies over and over again. Wishing you wonderful surprises, excellent health and a big dash of fun in the New Year!

Doreen McGettigan said...

We may be twins! LOL
May your New Year be the best!!

Cyndy Bush said...

I like your list because it's very interesting. I have a hard time coming up with facts about myself that are not totally lame. LOL
I totally identify with many of them, including #20!