Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Three Feet

We have 11 windows in our condo.

Thankfully we only have windows on two sides.

Well, today I'm thankful for that!

Our condo building has had some water intrusion issues the past few years in some of the units (ours has not been one of them) and all sorts of work has been going on to resolve the issue.

Tomorrow at 9am workmen are going to come to our place and use some kind of sealant in the windows.

This requires them to have a three foot area around each window free from clutter and furniture.

Ummm.  I have clutter.


and furniture!

In two of my bedrooms the three foot rule has prompted me to clean a bit more than just three feet.

It's kind of a big job, I'm finding out.

On Monday, the workmen are coming back to put the screens back in.  I think I could probably handle that part, but they have to make sure that the screens are installed properly.

I'm not finished with my cleaning project(s) so I'd better get back to it.

Have a great day!
Kristin

2 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Doesn't sound like fun at all. I have a friend who is going through a mess right now. Her washing machine overflowed several week ago. Go see what she is going through, you will think yours in nothing.
http://headlessfamily5.blogspot.com/2010/12/wordless-wednesday-progress.html

Ann in the UP said...

I've found that repair work always seems to result in what my friend Jenell calls, the "sequential vortex". They can't do this until I do that which I can't do until that's done, etc. She has about a hundred of those pithy sayings, which she attributes to her dad. I wish I'd known him.