Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Kevin Bacon, Irish dancing, cats and cards.

I've been collecting these videos for the past week and I just can't hold on to them any longer.

Watch and enjoy.



This may be old news to you, but I just saw it and it made me laugh! Kevin Bacon is just such a hoot. I love that he can make fun of himself.



Here's an article on the clip at TV squad.



Two kitty cats gently playing with each other, but the soundtrack and the voice over is what really makes this video.  Take a peek!






I expressed my love for the duo Up & Over It when I posted their video here a few weeks ago (the Irish hand dancers) and now they have been featured in a McDonalds commercial. Since I'm a Burger King gal, it kind of irks me that they are on a McDonalds commercial, but I love that they are getting some more exposure. (I could only link to the video, not post it.)


And finally -



Who says that you can't have fun with a business card?  Well this kid can certainly do a lot with one.  This video was originally created to highlight the camera they wanted to sell.  I think the card throwing kid is the star.

7 comments:

Mike Golch said...

cool videos.

jb said...

What a fun post today! Lovelovelove Pattycake Cats!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Well Kevin Bacon is just too cool!
That was a great video. The cats, OMG I can't stop laughing. The kid is really amazing. I have to tell you that I will seldom watch videos on blogs but I did! Of course you would have the best of the best. Thank you.

Ann in the UP said...

Kevin is a hoot, the cats were pretty entertaining too, but the card throwing guy!!!

That totally defies the laws of physics as I understood them. I decided it's trick photography, the better to sell the video camera. LOL

Rachael said...

I now totally love Kevin Bacon. And the cats video is hilarious.

Kay said...

i love the kevin bacon thing too!!! i put it in my faves on youtube!!!

your photos are amazing!!!

this was a fun blog to read through!!!

j said...

The Kevin Bacon video was hysterical. Loved it! I'm going to show my girls the kitty video tomorrow. Gosh, all three of the videos were great. You know how to pick them :)