Thursday, December 02, 2010

POTD - Vintage ornaments


POTD - Vintage Ornaments
©2010 Kristin Corlett

It's so much fun seeing all of the vintage Christmas ornaments in the antique shops this time of year.  I would love to stage little vignettes and spend a day photographing all of it.  The shop owners frown on that unfortunately so I need to just click click when I get the chance.  This was a pretty beat up box of ornaments, but I loved the santa standing on the chimney.

Enjoy!
Kristin

I used Photobucket to alter the photo a bit by using Fresco and then the Vignette border.

2 comments:

Ann in the UP said...

I can just imagine someone saving that box for the ornaments year after year. My own just go into one sturdy box wrapped in tissue---hopefully.

That box looks REALLY old!!!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I love it, what a great box and I love what you did to it.