Friday, December 10, 2010

Live Blogging!

OK folks - tonight I am going to a sleep-over!
My first one since middle school I think. 

I can only imagine what is going to happen tonight, so I thought I'd make it even more fun by blogging through the evening as events unfold.  I'll try to download the photos as we go along, too.

I've been told to bring a game I like, lots of quarters, a snack and my pillow, blanket and toiletries.  To that I'm including my computer, camera and cords of course.

I'll be back later on in the evening.  Right now I'm packing my bags and getting ready to go!

for now... Kristin

7:36PM
Almost everyone has arrived and we've gotten the food on the table.



This is the best dip!  It's like a dessert dip.  I had it last night at the Christmas party and it was so good that we are having it again tonight.

Cream cheese (2 blocks)
crushed pineapple drained almost dry (15oz can)
French vanilla instant pudding (small box)

Mush it all together and then roll in chopped pecans.
Serve with with cinnamon graham crackers.

Yummy!!



We even have a few creatures - above is Ducky and below is Bijou sitting on Laura :)


Up next - games!!

Kristin

we're watching vids now!!









10:45pm - I have to say, we are all sitting in the livingroom and we somehow got around to talking about sex LOL

We talked about Rome, showed pictures, told stories, and laughed and laughed. We are still laughing!

Kristin

Now we are talking about bidets and someone's very first experience with one.

Oh dear. We are laughing so hard!

Kristin


1:00am
All the beds have been blown up and there are ten of us sleeping in a little three bedroom house.  I'm in the dining room with my red plaid blanket and my own pillow.  I can hear conversations going on throughout the house.  It's nice!

In the morning we're having sausage gravy and biscuits with scrambled eggs.  I think having a girls sleepover is wonderful!

Over and out for tonight!
Kristin


We never did play any games or use the quarters.  We sat and talked and laughed and watched a few YouTube videos.  We got to bed around 2am and had breakfast at 9am.  Ann made us biscuits and  sausage gravy along with scrambled eggs. 

I'm now home and grateful for such a lovely evening with friends. 

Thanks everyone!

Kristin

6 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

How fun!!!! I'm waiting on pins and needles for the first update!

jb said...

Oooh! this already looks like a great sleepover! Did you bring Racko as your game? I'll bet you did!

Kristin - The Goat said...

JB, I did!! :) Racko rules!

Keetha Broyles said...

That food looks soooo yummy. After eating all that, how can you even THINK of breakfast?

How about Catch Phrase, did anyone bring that?

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That was fun. Thank you for sharing your evening. The food looks like it was delicious and thank you for sharing that dessert. It sounds really yummy!

42N said...

Straight No Chaser - that's where its at. Great seasonal fun!