Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Christmas at the salon


I had a great day today.  One I'd really like to repeat!  I was fortunate enough to photograph the Aprés Salon, where my fabulous stylist April is part owner.  She asked if I would photograph the salon all decked out for the holidays.

You know I said Yes!!

Since I'd already taken a lot of photos of Aprés Salon right after they opened, I decided to concentrate on the decorations.  I also needed to get one more shot for my photography class so this photo shoot was serving double duty!

Aprés Salon is such a lovely place every day, but I have to say, the vignettes that have been created around the salon add the perfect amount of holiday sparkle. 

Enjoy!
I'm starting off with the Christmas tree shot.  It's really the perfect size tree for the salon but the colors are so complementary to the whole place.



I like this little spot. 





This is the first thing you see when you walk in the door. 

The fabulous bathroom. 

This is a close up of the wreath on the door.  The light was so bright coming through the windows that this was the only way I was able to get a shot of the wreath.


Aprés Salon
14444 Beach Blvd., Suite 17
Jacksonville, FL, 32250
Phone: 904.992.2399

April is my stylist and if you happen to go in, let them know that The Goat sent ya!

Have a great day!
Kristin

5 comments:

j said...

I was watching Tabitha's Salon Takeover when I clicked onto your blog. Strange coincidence.

The salon looks lovely. It's the same place that you took the picture of the chandelier (did I spell that correctly?), right?

We had our party tonight and everything went great! YAY! Thanks for calling me yesterday. I'm sorry things were so chaotic. It was still wonderful to hear from you.

I will read more of your posts tomorrow (types Jen as she yawns). Love ya Kristin!

Judith Bridger said...

beautifully decorated! and I see my couch peeking around the corner :o))

Ann in the UP said...

What an elegant salon! Very nicely photographed, too.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

You captured it perfectly. That is a beautiful salon. I love all the decorations, very elegant.

Anonymous said...

April has such lovely taste! I was in last week and took in the atmosphere and as usual had a relaxing experience that ending with gorgeous hair! Love you April!