Friday, December 03, 2010

POTD - Address Stamp


POTD - Address Stamp
©2010 Kristin Corlett

Funny thing happened on the way to the mailbox.  I realized that I didn't have any more address labels for my Christmas cards.  Zero.  None.  Nada.

I thought about printing some on label sheets, but we've tried that before and our printer will not feed the paper evenly, so the addresses are always on multiple labels.  So I did what any desperate person does, who doesn't want to write her return address on 100 envelopes, I bought a do-it-yourself custom message stamp with over 590 characters! 

It's actually very cool and I'm very happy that I have it now.  I love the font and the spacing and the totally handmade look to it.

Enjoy!
Kristin

4 comments:

Caution/Lisa said...

I always send a powerpoint every year and half the people who get it have an older version and can't open my Christmas letter. Maybe I should go this route??

Just so you know, every time I see POTD now, I smile because I'm in the know!!!

42N said...

Cool move on your part. Keep photographing. With our first snow falling right now could you post another beach scene?

LAURA said...

i've always wanted one of these too!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That's a great idea. I will be printing my labels again this year.