Monday, December 13, 2010

Nights of Lights


Nights of Lights is a season long event in St. Augustine, FL.  Every night from Thanksgiving through the end of January the city is lit up with millions of lights, but on the weekends there are special lighting events.  On Saturday my husband and I were fortunate enough to see the boat parade.

I have never seen one before, so this was a real treat!  It was also a pretty nice night out, too.  Right now it's only 30ยบ but I think it was in the 50s this particular evening. 

I didn't have a tripod with me, so all of these photos are kind of shakey and flakey.  If there were enough white lights on the boats or enough lights in general, I got a fairly clear shot...otherwise they are blurry.   It doesn't matter to me - I like the blurry ones, too. 

You can click on any of the photos to enlarge.

Enjoy the Boat Parade!!
Kristin
















Have a wonderful week!
Kristin

4 comments:

jb said...

Toomuchfun!

Kristin - The Goat said...

Toomuchfun, indeed!! :^)

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Wow, that sure looks like it was fun. I am glad I am not the only one who takes shakey lights at night!

Keetha Broyles said...

What a COOL boat parade of lights!!!! I LOVE it - - - blur? I don't see any blur, I see fun passing by- - -