Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Aprés Salon



I was honored to be able to photograph the Aprés Salon a few weeks back.   The salon is owned by three lovely women, one of them is April, who cuts my hair. 

It's a beautiful place.

Come. 

Let's look around, shall we?



April told me that the salon's color palette and style was inspired from peacock feathers.  The blues, the greens, black, white, exotic, elegant and unexpected.

This is the sterile waiting room.  ha!

Doesn't it look fun and inviting?  Another friend and I sat in this lovely reception area while her husband got a cut and we were very happy and comfortable. 



The details of the salon are wonderful.  I love the giant mirror with the tin frame and the large vase with peacock feathers.


and the salon is full of chandeliers.  They are so beautiful and delicate. 



These are they stations for the stylists.  Gorgeous wood, marble tops and a funky chair for the friend to sit and chat or watch. 


If you find yourself in the Jacksonville area, I know of a great salon.  Be sure and tell them that The Goat sent ya :)

Aprés Salon
14444 Beach Blvd., Suite 17
Jacksonville, FL, 32250
Phone: 904.992.2399

Tues - Thurs:
9:00 am - 8:00 pm
Fri:
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sat:
9:00 am - 5:00 pm

4 comments:

Lisa Nelsen-Woods said...

I am loving those chandeliers. Soooo pretty!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

It is a beautiful salon.
Your pictures are perfect.

LAC said...

Great job with the pictures! I am not much of a salon gal, but this place is really cool. I am always so envious of anyone who can decorate like that and make it look easy.

Anonymous said...

I love when a salon is "inviting" .. I like when the waiting room is separate too. The one I attend isn't nearly as nice ..