Wednesday, May 26, 2010

POTD - Yellow


POTD - Yellow

When I was rushing down to the main office of the energy company for two of my condos I spied this lovely sight across the street from their office.  I ran inside to pay my bill and thankfully even though I was late, I got it there before the late fees got tacked on. As I was leaving, completely joyful, I decided to grab my camera and snap a few photos.

I've always liked yellow houses, so this was a particularly lovely scene for me.

Enjoy!
Kristin

4 comments:

Terri said...

that's a beautiful shot Kristin! Hey I'm (finally) having a giveaway at my place, come on by.

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

GREAT shot~! That looks like a painting! I tking that needs to be notecards!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

This shot is perfect. I love it!

Tricia said...

Kristin, I adore this photo!! There is no way to look at that shot and be anything but happy!