Saturday, May 22, 2010

POTD - Side 2


POTD - Side 2

After they had already left for home, my sister sent me a text and asked me to take a photo of one of the records in the record stand at the Gulf Shores house. I ended up photographing all of the album covers because they were a bit unusual. (I'll be blogging about that in a day or three)  The one record that caught my eye was the Beatles White Album.  I decided to take the records out and photograph them.  I do miss albums.  I always enjoyed looking at the rings of each song because it reminds me of tree rings.  Here is Side 2 of the White Album.

Enjoy!
Kristin

2 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

I miss records too. You can't see much staring at a silly little CD, can you?

:-)

Are you SHOCKED to see me in blogland today? I'm rather shocked to be here - - - but it's a very good kind of shock.

Anonymous said...

wow, i got rid of all my albums but i didn't have any that were as collectible like the Beatles. How fun .. i look forward to seeing all the others.