Saturday, May 08, 2010

POTD - Keep Off



POTD - Keep Off

A sandy lifeguard stand on the beach in Jacksonville.

This was one of the very few times that I have walked out onto the beach with bare feet.  Usually I have on my tennis shoes and socks and refuse to take them off.  On this day I wore slip on shoes that I slipped off as soon as I got to the beach.  The sand was violently hot, except down by the water, but surprisingly I enjoyed having the crystals of sand between my toes.

Enjoy!
Kristin

3 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I just closed my eyes picturing myself at the beach. Thank you.

Mrs4444 said...

I really love the vibrancy of this shot. (Yes, that is a word, or at least spell-check says it is, haha.)

Anonymous said...

I love the orange (it's probably red but it looks orange to me) chair with the blue sky background ..it's warm and comforting.