Saturday, May 22, 2010

Good Night

My friend just called and reminded me that I need to get up early early early in the morning.

Well, she called to ask if I could come 15 minutes earlier than we had planned.

I'm taking her to the airport and she hasn't flown in awhile, so she is a bit nervous about getting there on time.

Her flight leaves at 6:15am and she wants me to pick her up at 4:45am.

It's only a 20 minute drive to the airport from her place.

I will.

But she will be really really really early.

I'll do it.

This means that I need to get up at 4.

Since I went to bed at 2:30am last night, that means that I have to go to bed incredibly early for my current sleep cycle.

So I need to do that.

Now.

I hope I can sleep.

Good Night!
Sleep Well.

and if I can't - I'll come back home in the morning and take a nap :)

Kristin


EDITED to add --  I didn't get to sleep until around 1am and I got up at 4.  She wasn't totally ready when I arrived, but she moved quickly and we got her to the airport  50 minutes before her flight was to leave.  Since I haven't received a phone call, I'm assuming she got on the flight without delay :)  Have a safe trip Deb!  I'm going back to bed.

4 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Your the best!

Keetha Broyles said...

Are you sleeping, or did all this commotion on your blog (me commenting) wake you up?????

I'm like your friend. When we fly - - - I get there EARLY. Better early than miss a flight because of today's security - - -

Anonymous said...

what a great friend you are!

Kristin - The Goat said...

I tell people that I'm always available for airport duty. It's something that I have had to ask of people so often that I like to return the favor whenever possible.

No Keetha, you didn't wake me LOL but I was awake when you left the message :)