Friday, May 07, 2010

POTD - Fancy Water Bottles


POTD - Fancy Water Bottles

These were the water bottles that contained the still water that cost us 4 Euro each at Naomachia  Ristorante (dubbed the boat restaurant because it had a picture of a boat on the awning.)  It took us a few days to figure out to ask for TAP water.  Tap water was free - not to mention it's tastes really good - but on the last day I noticed a whole rack of these bottles above the sink in their kitchen and guess what?!!  They fill up the fancy bottles with tap water and charge 4 Euros.

I, personally, ate at the boat restaurant four times.  Hmmm, maybe five come to think of it.  It was very close to our apartment, the food was excellent, the prices were very good, the waiters were fun and there was an awesome dessert that warranted many return visits. AND the tap water tasted really good coming from these expensive reusable bottles :)  Glad I got a photo.

3 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

No way! That just isn't right.

Anonymous said...

too funny .. I think i would have tried to drop a bottle into my purse by accident .. oops.

Anonymous said...

actually come to think of it, i probably would have just asked the ristorante if I could purchase one. I'm not really a thief so don't have to worry about that when I come to visit - you won't have to hide the cool pottery or anything LOL