Sunday, May 09, 2010

POTD - Happy Mother's Day



POTD - Happy Mother's Day

I couldn't find any photos, of mine, where I'd taken spring flowers.  I guess that's probably because I am rarely back in Michigan in the spring to take any.  I did find this photo of some daisies that were in my Mother's yard, so I believe this is the perfect compromise. 

This year I sent my own mom and Tom's mom flowers.  Tulips.   It's rare that I send a gift on Mother's Day.  It just hasn't been what I've grown up doing, but the tulips were calling to me :)

So Happy Mother's Day to you, to yours, to a mom that you know - anyone who celebrates the day.

Kristin

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Thank you. My husband sent me tulips and they are the most beautiful ones I've ever had.

LAC said...

Love, love love!!!! Daisies! This picture is spectacular.

Hope you had a beautiful weekend. Ours was jam packed.