Monday, May 24, 2010

Etsy Treasury

I was fortunate enough this past week to have been included in two treasuries on Etsy.  A Treasury is, according to Etsy...

...the Treasury, Etsy's ever-changing, member-curated shopping gallery. Create collections of items. Comment on other members' collections. Share collections and enjoy! Treasury East collections have no limits and no expiration. Beautiful, diverse collections may be featured on Etsy's home page.

The first time I'd ever heard of such a thing I got a message that my photo "Loops" had been featured in a Treasury on Chairs. I was so excited! The other photos showed a full chair or more, so I was surprised to see that Loops was chosen as it's just a portion of the chair. Still, it's one of my favorites and one of my first Etsy listings.

and

Then Saturday night as I was trying to get myself to fall asleep early, I got a message that one of the photographs that I just listed earlier in the day, "Keep Off", had been featured in the Treasury titled Orange Sky. My photograph looks like it completely belongs with all of those other orange and blue items. I was beaming from ear to ear.

I can hear Navin Johnson say "I'm Somebody!" when he sees his name in the phone book in the movie "The Jerk." I feel that same way, right now.  I'm Somebody!  

Go check out the treasuries - Chairs. and Orange Sky if you get a chance.

Have a great day!
Kristin

5 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That is awesome. You go girl!

Claudya Martinez said...

I'm so proud of you! Congratulations!

Terri said...

very cool and very deserving!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

You somebody!!!!!
Congrats!

Anonymous said...

You are somebody!! how exciting and congrats!! you deserve it all.